We are looking for smart, confident, creative people who are passionate about providing service
to our customers. Let’s start there.
Mission of the Job:
300 Decisions partners with organizations to develop comprehensive plans to execute their
relocations without disruption. Relocations involve change. Change requires communications.
The Communication Specialist will be responsible for the development of a creative and
comprehensive communication package for our clients. This person will also develop and
support the marketing and advertising of the company. This person will be an integral part of
• Develop communication templates that relates to the Relocation that later can be
customized for each client utilizing creative and visual insights and our consultative know
• Develop Change Management strategies based on the detail of each relocation and the
groups who will be impacted. Incorporate the strategies into the overall Communication
Plan for each client.
• Create strong ongoing customer relationships becoming their trusted partner and advisor
on communication issues.
• Work with the project team to integrate change management and communication
activities into the overall project plan.
• Manage multiple priorities, develop and create a wide range of communication
deliverables for our clients and the company.
• Create innovative methods including digital and video to successfully communicate key
• Support the company’s marketing efforts with the development of promotional material.
Qualifications / Experience:
• Strong verbal, graphic and communication skills.
• Formal training and experience in graphics, communications and websites.
• Demonstrated creativity. (Portfolio of Work)
• Experience in managing projects and event planning.
• Advanced computer skill including Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator Microsoft Office products, website development tools and other related tools. AutoCad knowledge and experience helpful.
• Experience in website and electronic media design and development.
• Ability to plan, organize and multitask in a deadline environment.
• A solid understanding of how people go through change and the change process.
• Change Management Professional Designation would be highly desired.
• Strong passion for and knowledge of technology, emerging media, social networking and
At 300 Decisions our comprehensive benefits program reinforces our commitment to our people.
In addition to competitive compensation and benefits packages, we offer invaluable learning and
leadership development opportunities.
Flexible work arrangements considered.
The following benefits are offered to our U.S. employees:
• Health Insurance Co-pay
• Dental Insurance Co-pay
• Life/Accidental Death or Dismemberment Insurance
• Long Term / Short Term Disability Insurance
• Flexible Paid Personal Leave Days
• Paid Holidays
Guiding Principles on our website 300decisions.com